WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
Movemate orders will be shipped within 3-5 business days of the date the order is placed through our website. In the event of a backorder situation, your order will be shipped on or before the estimated date indicated on website and the confirmation email you receive after placing your order.
All products ordered will be delivered to the shipping address you provide. If Movemate provides an expected shipping date, such date is an estimate, cannot be guaranteed and is subject to change. Movemate shall not be liable for any change in such expected shipping date.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER MY ORDER IS SHIPPED?
Once your order is shipped, you will receive a confirmation email, including tracking details and other important information.
The respective shipping provider (i.e. UPS, Purolator and DHL) will require your signature upon delivery in order to complete the delivery. If you (or another adult on your behalf) are not present to sign for the package, the shipping provider will attempt up to a maximum of two more times on subsequent business days. If the shipping provider is still not able to acquire a signature after 3 delivery attempts, they will hold it at the closest pick up location for 3-5 days for you to pick up the package. If your package is not picked up in the allotted timeframe, the shipping provider will send back the package to us. In such a case, you will be liable for all shipping expenses related to your order, including any return shipping expenses.
We highly recommend keeping close tabs on the tracking page related to your shipment to view updates and know when the shipping provider will be attempting a delivery.
If you need to make any kind of changes to your shipment (i.e. date of delivery, location etc.), or have any issues/questions please contact us at your earliest convenience at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR SHIPPING AND IMPORT DUTIES/TAXES?
- Shipping is not included in the price of Movemate due to the vastly variable costs associated with shipping Movemate Products across North America and the rest of the world. You will be presented with the best shipping option at checkout.
- You may be liable to pay import taxes/duties directly to the shipping provider (i.e. DHL) for orders being delivered to shipping addresses outside North America. You are wholly liable to pay any such charges which are determined by each country's import authority. In the event of non-payment of these import duties/taxes, your order may be held by the shipping provider and sent back.
HOW DOES SHIPPING WORK IF I DECIDE TO RETURN MY ORDER?
30-DAY TRIAL OFFER
- To initiate a return, please contact our Member Support Team to start the process and get a pre-paid shipping label to ship your Product back.
- Once we receive the board, we will inspect the board to ensure the product is in "like-new" condition before processing your net refund minus shipping costs incurred.
- Refunds may take 7-9 business days to appear in your account and are only available for buyers in the USA and Canada.
Due to the nature of the product, shipping fees paid to deliver and return your Movemate Product are non-refundable.
To learn more about Movemate’s 30-Day Trial Offer, please click here.
- If a defect claim is successfully approved under the terms of the Limited Warranty, you will receive a pre-paid label to ship the Product back to our facility.
- Once the product is received, Movemate will then address the matter by fixing the defect, replacing the part or replacing the entire Product.
- Then, Movemate will send your refurbished or replacement Product back to a shipping address of your choice.
- If a defect claim is successfully approved, and you choose to return the board instead of having it repaired or replaced, you will receive a full refund, including any shipping costs.
Shipping costs for approved warranty claims associated with returning and redelivery of your Movemate Product will be covered by Movemate.
To learn more about Movemate’s Limited Warranty, please click here.